Post Hardwoods Inc. is a Sawmill located in Hamilton, Michigan, currently looking to fill a First Shift, Full Time Qualified Lumber Grader / Inspector position. We offer Competitive Pay, Group Health Insurance and 401k with company matching available.
Qualified applicants can send their resume to posthardwoods.com or call (269) 751-2221 Monday through Friday between 7:00am to 3:30pm
Hardwood Lumber Grader / Inspector Summary
This is a great opportunity for an individual with prior NHLA Hardwoods Lumber Grading experience. This person would be grading green hardwood lumber with an emphasis on quality assurance.
Hardwood Lumber Grader / Inspector Responsibilities:
- Examines lumber for defects.
- Applies NHLA grading rules to inspect lumber at production rates, while maintaining the required grading accuracy.
- Communicates with supervisor, machine operators and maintenance to ensure a consistent flow of quality lumber.
- Must have previous Lumber Grader experience.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a focus on safety and quality.