TIPS For SELLING
THE TREES ON YOUR LAND
Managing the Timber On Your Property
YOUR GOALS ARE IMPORTANT
Post Hardwoods encourages and supports the selective harvesting of the trees on your land. Our team will work with you to select the proper trees to harvest. Post Hardwoods will identify, grade and measure mature trees, and provide you with a fair price based on the market value of your trees.
Selective harvesting of the trees on your woodlot creates a healthier and more valuable woodlot over time. It also helps to ensure the growth of prime trees for future cuttings and additional revenue.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When trees on your land have grown to maturity
- When you have the need or desire to top open up your land and the woodlot or new growth.
- When you want to build a better wildlife habitat to encourage wildlife on your land.
While there are a number of factors to consider, Post Hardwoods recommends the following:
- Consider the diameter and height of the trees you want to harvest.
- Focus on harvesting the mature trees on your land.
- Consider harvesting trees that are undeveloped or have developed poorly.